1. स्वस्थस्य स्वास्थ्य रक्षणं, आतुरस्य विकार प्रशमनं। (चरक संहिता सूत्र ३०।२६)
To promote health with respect to the prevention and cure of ailments.
2. To spread the traditional system of Ayurveda in the National and International platform.
1. To establish Ayurvedic fundamental principles & Ideal treatment protocols through various researches.
2. To enrich Ayurvedic scholars and other disciples by providing appropriate knowledge of Ayurvedic concepts and skills for the development of Ayurveda.
3. To serve mankind in Ayurvedic way.
4. To generate awareness in public about Ayurvedic medicinal plants and their therapeutic uses.